Careers @ NIS
We are Hiring!
We’re looking for talented people to join our growing team. A career with Network Integrity Systems gives employees the ability to innovate and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment, where you are treated as part of a family and can make significant contributions to the company.
Our growth trajectory requires individuals who are excited and motivated to be part of a company leading the optical sensing industry, whether that be by advancing our technologies, supporting our clients, or driving our business forward. Current open positions include:
Services Project Lead/Technician:
As part of the NIS Services team, a service project lead/technician supports NIS project needs by performing implementations at customer sites and project management functions before, during and after the sale. This is a U.S. based position with moderate to heavy travel. Relocation not required but candidate located in central to western U.S. is ideal.
- Ideal candidate will have a U.S. National Security Clearance or be able to meet the requirements of obtaining one
- Knowledge and background in Fiber-Optics and ISP/OSP pathways and infrastructure
- Knowledge or experience with optical sensing technology is advantageous (specifically DAS)
- Experience or background in perimeter security systems is advantageous
- Track record in independently managing customer facing projects and processes to include project planning, documentation, reporting, and milestone completion
- Candidate must be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal direction
- Position requires moderate to heavy travel
- Convenient proximity and access to major airline routes is a plus for cost minimization