The INTERCEPTOR™ Optical Network security System will be featured and demonstrated in the exhibits of our industry partners at the TechNet Land Forces Conference next week in Baltimore, where these partners are focusing on the Secure PON solution. INTERCEPTOR security combined with Passive Optical Networking (PON) technology and Flexible Interlocking Armored Cable offers the government a best-in-breed, integrated, modern, aesthetically pleasing, cost-effective approach to deploying high performance classified networks.
Please visit us at the following exhibits, where we will have staff available along with our partners to answer your questions:
- Tellabs, Secure PON #1162
- Telos Corporation, Secure PON #1203
- Zhone Technologies, Secure PON #1436
- Trusted Systems, as part of their “SCIF-in-a-Box” solution #1003
- Alarming of Legacy Hardened Carrier PDS to eliminate Periodic Visual Inspections (PVIs) and epoxy requirements
- Protection of links between campus buildings to replace the need for Encryption Devices or Concrete Encasement
- Protection of Ethernet LAN deployments of fiber or copper to the desktop
- When combined with Flexible Interlocking Armored Cable as the concealed carrier, the Alarmed-Armored PDS™ solution eliminates aesthetic issues of conduit on the walls and the requirements for daily inspections
- Please ask us about customized and hybrid deployments
We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore!