The INTERCEPTOR™ Intelligent-PDS™ will be demonstrated at TechNet Asia-Pacific next week in Honolulu, along with the INTERCEPTOR LD2; a Long Distance fiber optic monitoring and intrusion Location Detection system. INTERCEPTOR will also be featured in the exhibits of our industry partners, where these partners are focusing on the Secure PON solution. INTERCEPTOR security combined with Passive Optical Networking (PON) technology and Flexible Interlcocking Armored Cable offers the government a best-in-breed, integrated, modern, aesthetically pleasing, cost-effective approach to deploying high performance classified networks.
Please visit us at the following exhibits, where we will have staff available along with our partners to answer your questions:
- Network Integrity Systems, INTERCEPTOR and INTERCEPTOR LD2 #19
- Communication Supply Corporation with Commscope, Secure PON #815
- Black Box with Tellabs, Secure PON #715
- Trusted Systems, as part of their “SCIF-in-a-Box” solution #801
- Alarming of Legacy Hardened Carrier PDS to eliminate Periodic Visual Inspections (PVIs) and epoxy requirements
- Protection of links between campus buildings to replace the need for Encryption Devices or Concrete Encasement
- Protection of Ethernet LAN deployments of fiber or copper to the desktop
- When combined with Flexible Interlocking Armored Cable as the concealed carrier, the Alarmed-Armored PDS™ solution eliminates aesthetic issues of conduit on the walls and the requirements for daily inspections
- Please ask us about customized and hybrid deployments
We look forward to seeing you in Honolulu!