Network Integrity Systems, WESCO/CSC and CyberSecure IMS join forces to present the leading solution for Intelligent Protected Distribution Systems (PDS) at three upcoming Technology Expo's in the North East. This standards-compliant, modern Alarmed Carrier PDS results in lower costs, enhanced security and rapid deployment of secure networks.
INTERCEPTOR™ technology is leveraged to monitor the network infrastructure 24/7/365 without false alarms. CyberSecure IMS provides the ability to automate Standard Operating Procedures and provide event-driven intelligence, reducing the burden of managing alarm response and system maintenance plans.
This integrated solution has the credentials and past performance to reduce the risk of deploying your secure network:
- The INTERCEPTOR™ is NSTISSI 7003 compliant and has been authorized for use in all branches of the military and many civilian government agencies, with 100 unique installations to-date.
- When used to monitor a flexible interlocking armored cable, INTERCEPTOR can eliminate daily visual inspections of the PDS, enable concealment of the cable and allows secure connections to be deployed rapidly and at a low cost.
- Unlike Type-1 Encryption, INTERCEPTOR does not impact network bandwidth or require costly COMSEC management.
- INTERCEPTOR is the only solution with the capability of monitoring active data fibers (when no spare fiber is available); a patented feature.
- CyberSecure IMS is DoD Accredited - Certificate of Networthiness (#201316165) and has been accredited by NIS for operation with INTERCEPTOR.
- CyberSecure enables local, regional, and global IA management of secure facilities.
- CyberSecure's Fiber Forensics™Technology identifies problems with the cable installation which could cause “nuisance” alarms.
- CyberSecure creates and manages customized standard operating procedures for alarm response management and reporting
This Intelligent PDS solution will be presented at:
- Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Technology Expo on March 19th
- Ft. Drum Technology Expo on May 7th
- Rome Labs Griffiss Park Technology Expo on May 8th
We hope to see you there. If you can't make it, contact us to learn more about this solution, schedule a product demonstration or for secure network infrastructure design assistance.