Demand for Network Integrity Systems’ security solutions has increased rapidly and expanded into new markets, resulting in tremendous growth of opportunities and the corresponding pre and post sales activities. To keep up with this pace, as well as to position NIS for continued growth, several new members of the team were added over the past year.
- Matt Friede, Embedded Software Engineer
- Trampus Landrum, Product Line Manager
- Darrell Magee, Project Manger
- Dwayne Freeman, Manufacturing Engineer
- David Rivera, Business Development Manager
Our new team members have gotten off to a brisk and successful start and are already proving to be great assets to NIS. In future posts we will be telling you more about these new teammates!